(for 7–9 year-olds)
- Dinosaurs PowerPoint
The presentation is divided into the following sections for delivery over several sessions: notes for teachers and presenters are provided within the PowerPoint.
- Questions about dinosaurs
- Question: How big were dinosaurs?
- Geologic time scale
- Animals of the Mesozoic Era: Land, air and sea
- Brain Challenge: Dinosaur Defences
- Activity: How fast could dinosaurs run?
- Question: Why did the dinosaurs die?
- Brain Challenge: Questions about dinosaurs
[Image right] Polacanthus, an ornithischian dinosaur whose name means “many spined”